Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabby2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 03:48 PM
    I am on probation for shoplifting in Tennessee and I have violated probation.What will
    I was placed on a one year probation in Nov. for shoplifting at walmart back in July.Afew days ago I was stopped in a grocerey store and had conciled items but I had not went through the check out yet.The LP officer filed a summons on me. I have several health issues and tried to kill myself because I am so afraid of going to jail. What do you think will happen?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 08:08 PM

Most likely a large fine, and additional probation, but it is [possible you could get some jail time.

You don't have to leave the store in many states to be shop lifting, merely hiding it, is all that it takes.

Now to be honest you were trying to steal, and being afraid of going to jail, should have stopped you, you were not scared of goig to jail before,

So how many times have you stole before this that you were not caught, and now all of a sudden you are scared ?
    saby25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Okay my husband got cought stilling batters and wal-mart was going to let him go but they foundout he violation probation he is in jail right now what can happen to him? How long can he get or what will they do to him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violated probation [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated probation for a failed drug test.He only has 10 months to go.How much time would they give him.How much time should I wait to go on the internet to find out his DIN number.

Violated my probation. Now what? [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with his grandma and dad. Back in November when my boyfriend wouldn't answer his cell phone, I would call their house phone, let it ring twice, then hang up without saying anything. They didnt/dont like me so I didn't want to talk to them.. I did this to get my boyfriends...

I am on probation in 2 counties and violated my probation today by shoplifting. [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught shoplifting at the grocery store. I know it is a misdemeanor. What do you think will happen when I go to court? I have 2 felony convictions with stays of impositions, and a prior misdemeanor. I have been law abiding for over 2 years now, until today.:confused:

Violated my probation [ 1 Answers ]

I violated my probation by a dirty ua and not completing a program but I was doing real good before this for the last year I have 2 jobs I am in collage I pay at least some fees every mouth I am back in a program now out paition

Violated my probation... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's what's going on I got put on probation for six months for a PI( public intoxication) charge. Well I told my probation officer I had a drinking problem and he told me he'de make me go to a 12 hour class which I can't attend until december* its full until then*. Also he's making me go to...

View more questions Search