Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattdrew08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 11:57 AM
    I need to find a way to be a better shooting guard
    Right now I'm on jv and I'm motivated to be a better basketball player. I'm 5'6 and I'm quick, I'm a good passer and I can drive in, my shot is OK, but I can't find a way to get better. Please write back.
    Matt drew
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 01:58 AM
    Shooting guard ey??
    Give me more information on you and I promise I'llmake you a sick shooting guard.
    I went from a 35% 3 point shooting range to 76% this season
    From the free throw I went from 78% to 94%

Just tell me
    How old are you what level you play what state you live in what's your plans for the future in basketball you weight etc
    sooncum Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:12 AM
    The first thing u should do is practice, After practice, practice some more. I developed a nice three point shot in high school by myself. Make 200-500 shots a day from different spots around the perimeter. Those are makes not shots, make 200 free throws a day. Then play a serious one on one against yourself. Whenever u miss a shot that's a point, makes are your points. Shoot short jumpers, quick pull up shots of the dribble, like a real game situation. It takes time but it actually works if you are serious. Good luck hope this helps. Write back for more info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video shooting help [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Handycam and I am unable to get the video with fine quality at night shooting. Where can I get good stuff related to tricks of video shooting like elimination of red eye, etc.

Trouble Shooting Floor Drain backups [ 1 Answers ]

I am employeed by a company that offers a service to clear blockages in commercial floor drains; especially restaurants and grocery stores where grease is prevalent. We do use power snakes at times, but more often we use high pressure water. Our technicians struggle a lot at troubleshooting the...

Swiss Guard [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am American and have an interest in joining the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. I have visited all the websites that have information about the Guard and the Swiss citizenship laws. I was wondring if anyone here could tell me more about the Swiss Guard than the simple criteria posted on : ...

Improving Guard Skills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about 5'11/ 16 Yrs / 128lbs and played on Freshman Team last year. I played the #2 Guard and Small Forward.I was a starter at the 2 Guard. I am coming into my Soph. Year looking forward to playing at least as a JV player. I have a decent jumper from mid range to 3pt arc. My competition is...

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

View more questions Search