Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Javiz87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Yes, I need assistance I am currently on a misdemeanor charge for evading arrest; I need help in getting out. I get out of probation on October but I don't want to wait that long, I have been on probation since early march of this year. Please help I'm trying to find work and I'm trying to kill my stress but I can't smoke. Please help me.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Hello J:

Your paperwork will take longer than you have left... Relax. You're short.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early probation termination [ 15 Answers ]

When you go in front of the judge to terminate probation early, what questions does he/she ask? What % of people get granted versus denied? Are there any negatives to trying? What if not granted, can you try again? How long? Thanks

AZ. Terminate Probation Early [ 6 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 3 years probation for a misd charge in Arizona/Maricopa County/Scottsdale City Court. I was told by my probation officer that I could get off after 18 months. My 18 months is up and my probation officer said she would not contest. What do I need to do? Forms, motions,...

How to have one parent rights terminated [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to have my daughters father rights terminated. He has nothing to do with her. Unless his sister takes her over there. But I just found out that when she goes over he has nothing to do with her. He pay childsupport but its nothing. He said he would sign his rights over but, I'm in...

Early Probation Termination [ 7 Answers ]

The condition of my probation state that the court may at any time modify the conditions of my probation, under certain circustances, extend or terminate probation early for exemplary performance. Does any one know how to go about asking the courts to consider early termination.

View more questions Search