Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lane R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Will Alabama extradite
    I had a business in Al, and unfortuantly bounced about 12 checks in the process of keeping it open. It totals to around 13k. I have moved to another state, my questions is. Will Al extradite me if I get pulled over or something here?

Thank You
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 08:47 PM

Is there warrant out for you?

If so, it certainly is possible.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 10:48 AM

Depends on where you are. Extridition costs money and AL would be the ones to foot the bill. If they felt the case was strong enough and they could somehow recoup the money then probably.

Otherwise, it doesn't cost them anything to not pay and let you get dragged into a jail cell every time you meet a cop for the rest of your life (warrants do not expire and the decision to extradite or not can take days, each time, you sit in a cell the whole time). In addition, you cannot renew your drivers license - so really, its in your best interest to turn yourself in.

"Bad news doesnt get better with age"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extradite for probation violation [ 5 Answers ]

How close does someone need to be to extradited back to western nc for misdemeanor probation violation because I assume there is NO statue of limitations on this probation violation warrant

Will they extradite? [ 3 Answers ]

Will I be extradited from TN to NE for leaving the state on Un-Supervised Probation (original crime Misd.) Wouldn't it cost the state more money to bring me back than my original crime was worth? Is it possible that I end up with a large fine instead?

Will they extradite me [ 17 Answers ]

I need to know will they extradite me on contempt of court. The judge threw me in jail and said it was contempt of court because I would not tell my sister who is handicap to come back to tn. Right now I am out on a ferlough but I have to turn myself back in. so if I go to fl will they come and...

View more questions Search