Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nunuyaya Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Parole Officer Compliant
    Who do you file a complaint with concerning a Parole Officer in Bmt TX. My boyfriend has been asking for his PO deputy officer and no one can assist him. The P.O pops up to the house with informing anyone, she knows he is on house arrest and can not leave certain times of the day yet she asks for him to report when he is suppose to be home. She has recently started asking him to come in more than once a month. Can she do this? Who can we contact and complain to and how do we have him transferred from BMT to Houston while on house arrest:confused::confused::confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 08:30 PM

She is doing her job as a PO. Do not complain to anyone about this. She does not have to inform you when she is coming to the house. This is part of being on house arrest. If she wants him to report to her office he needs to be at her office. If she wants him to come in more than once a month he needs to start doing that as well. As far as transferring his house arrest elsewhere, I don't think it will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Complaint against parole officer [ 17 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could file a grievance or some other complaint against my husbands parole officer or if he could, we live in Illinois.

Parole Officer Asking Intimate Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My boyfriend was charged by the police last Dec/08 for assault and damage of property! He DID NOT physically assault me! After two months of him being incarcerated in an Ontario Detention Centre he has been assigned a P/O. He is doing very well and is attending all of the agree'd counseling...

Petitioning to a Parole Officer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send a letter to my brother's parole officer asking for them to help my brother get help (rehabilitation). The system is broken, as he's been in and out of the system for almost 20 years now. He'll get out, can't find work due to his felon and he's released back into the same type...

Being compliant with hippa [ 2 Answers ]

Is it illegal to place a hidden flag on a client's chart to protect the associates that are working with infectious and contagious diseased patients?

View more questions Search