Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdsung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Violation of Probation
    I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to jail, or a longer probation. Your help is greaty appreciated.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Hello jd:

I don't know. It's going to be up to the judge. If he thinks you're being cavalier about your classes, he might want to teach you a lesson. If it were me, I wouldn't use the bogus excuse that you have two jobs and that you're going to school.

Acknowledge that you missed your class. Tell him you're sorry, and you won't miss another one.

If it was me, and I had two classes to attend, and if I missed one, I'd get a D. But, if I missed the other I'd go to jail. Don't know about you, but I'd pick going the alcohol class.

excon
    rainbowlovebear Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 01:11 AM
    If the prosocuter excepts that the scedualing conflict was good reason for you to miss a class you will be renstated on youer probation witch means be back on probation if the prosocuter prosocuter don't except the scedualing conflict as good reson that you missed a class then sense you are a juvinial you won't go to jail you will go to boys school for a few monthes but how much time you will get dependes on youer recored . I was violated on probation as a juvinial an I was in a lot of trobel as a juvinial an I did three monthes in girl school . I am a adult now an I got a owi an I had to go to drug an alcohole classes or be violated if I didn't go to them an I didn't miss one class I finished them all .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation penalty [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend who has one month left on probation. Probation has violated them for a minor incident that happens six months ago. I understand they can violate the individual but my question is what is the steepest penalty they can face at this time? Also, please be advised their fines are paid...

Violation of probation? [ 18 Answers ]

I am on probation right now for possession charges in New Jersey. I have 5 months left, and am currently in college out of state. Last weekend I received a DUI (at college) but the hearing will not be until next spring, after my probation period has ended. Will my PO find out about this?...

Probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

I got 18 monthes on probation in October 2005 in may of 2006 I got a owi I onley had eleven monthes of probation left. An I told my po in 48 houers an asked if there was any thing I can do to not be violated an she said she was going to talk to her boss an told me to call her back an I called her...

Probation violation [ 7 Answers ]

Dose any one know if a probation violation is filed when youer arrested for a new charge or after you plead quilty to the new charge ?

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation sense October 2005 in may 2005 I was arrested for owi I asked my po if there was any thing I could do to not be violated she said she was going to talk to her boss an to call her back she said I was not going to be violated as long as I went to drug an alcohole classes an I...

View more questions Search