Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anaamika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Shoplifting penalities
    Hi,

I am 30 years old and was caught shoplifting by a security officer in one of the shops in UK. The shop management involved the police into it. The police verified my details like my full name , my address and Date of birth. The security officer checked did a quick check of what all things were picked by me and made a note of it. Then the manager of the store handed over a Tresspass notice saying that I am banned to enter any of their stores in entire UK. I feel ashamed of myself as how could I do such a thing. I pleaded and apologised to them.

The things I want to know.

1. Though the police was involved, I was never given any penality notice by them nor was I given a date by them to appear in the court. What does that mean ? Will I very soon receive it through mail?

2. Will I have a criminal record?

3. Will this impact me in my future jobs?
    Anaamika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Hi,

I am 30 years old and was caught shoplifting by a security officer in one of the shops in UK. The shop management involved the police into it. The police verified my details like my full name , my address and Date of birth. The security officer checked did a quick check of what all things were picked by me and made a note of it. Then the manager of the store handed over a Tresspass notice saying that I am banned to enter any of their stores in entire UK. I feel ashamed of myself as how could I do such a thing. I pleaded and apologised to them.

The things I want to know.

1. Though the police was involved, I was never given any penality notice by them nor was I given a date by them to appear in the court. What does that mean ? Will I very soon receive it through mail?

2. Will I have a criminal record?

3. Will this impact me in my future jobs?[/QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend was caught shoplifting in costco in calgary alberta canada the total was 297.00 it is her first time offence she got charged under section 334(b) under 5000 what will likely happen for her first time an is there anything we should know she is 24 are there any programs available to her...

401 penalities [ 2 Answers ]

If I quit and tap into my 401 k to go to school what would my penalities be on 34000 with 2 dependents?

401k penalities/taxes for withdrawal [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is losing his jobthe end of April. Rather than lose the house we would like to refinance by using some of our 401k's. If we take the money out, are there still penalities if we use the money for the down payment on a refinance? Thank you

401K penalities [ 1 Answers ]

I was quit my current job after 16 yrs. I am 45 yrs old. How much will I be penalized for withdrawl 401k?

401k Penalities [ 2 Answers ]

I am leaving my company, and I have about $1,200 in my 401k. I contributed about $750.00 and my company the rest. I know about the 10% penalty. Approximately how much will I have to pay out in taxes? I want to see if it's worth it to roll over the amount I have or if I should just take it when...

View more questions Search