Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenda Gregory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 05:27 PM
    How to a file a Stay upon Appeal in Family Court after judgment is on pending appeal?
    I would like to know if there is a form for filing a Stay on Appeal that can be used while being in pro per?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 04:17 PM

Please be more specific. What's the background story to your case? What's being appealed? What state are you in?
    chrisdangabe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Please be more specific. What's the background story to your case? What's being appealed? What state are you in?
    Son knew divorce was pending, did not get notified of hearing to appear in gwinnett county, ga. He wants divorce she cheated but wanted to address visitation, child support and property settlement. He thought they were discussing things for amicable solution,she was being advised to go for the sneak attack. What can he do?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdangabe View Post
    son knew divorce was pending, did not get notified of hearing to appear in gwinnett county, ga. he wants divorce she cheated but wanted to address visitation, child support and property settlement. he thought they were discussing things for amicable solution,she was being advised to go for the sneak attack. what can he do?
    Something's wrong. If he knew the divorce was pending, then he would have been notified.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appeal of Small Claims Court Ruling [ 11 Answers ]

Before my daughter moved out of her apartment she gave the landlord 30 days written and oral notice. In the move she lost her copy of the notice. The landlord did a walk through and approved it, never mentioning that there was any problem, but he didn't return her security deposit or give her any...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

If I don't show up in court, can I appeal? [ 4 Answers ]

If I don’t show up will the plaintiff win by default and if so can I appeal, if so what are the steps?

Can I file appeal for small claims in NY [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was taken to small claims court by my ex. He had lent our daughter money to purchase a car. They had a written agreement between them that both had signed. He did not want to register or insure the car in his name so I did so in my name. He then paid off the original loan. My...

Appeal in Civil Court-can they levy accounts while pending [ 6 Answers ]

I asked this in another post but it got buried in between my other questions... If I receive a judgment against me in civil court, and appeal that same day, is the collection agency able to immediately levy my bank accounts, even while the case is under appeal? I am terrified of my bank...

View more questions Search