Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 17, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Will my license get suspended or not?
    This is Tony from Florida; I have received 4 tickets with in the span of 3 months. My main question is how many times I need to do traffic school course to remove those 4 tickets, is it one time or 4 times. If I don’t do the traffic school course for the next few days will my license gets suspended.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 02:04 AM
    If you have enough points on your record it could get suspended anyway.
    You will possibly have to pay fines and fees to get it reinstated once it is suspended too.
    Also they suspend it for set amount of days, months, years depending on what it was suspended for too.

Florida Driver's Handbook - Driving Privilege points

Florida Driver's Handbook - Driving Privilege suspensions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 05:15 AM
    This is not a real post, a advertising of a driving school posted a dozen or so posts under various user names to ad their school
    Post closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hit by a guy with a suspended license [ 13 Answers ]

I was involved in a traffic accident where the other guy hit me while I was on my road bike. Incidentally he was driving with a suspended license but the traffic officer blamed it on me, although I was the one who ended up in the emergency room,/now I'm not looking for some enormous reparation for...

Suspended license [ 5 Answers ]

What do you get for your 5th offense in 5 years of driving with a suspended license?

Can your license be suspended for something you didn't do? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got in a wreck 7 years ago and a judgement was issued against him. It was a multipal car accident. 1 of the lawyers for the accident not only put a judgement against him, but me also. She was the only one who suspended my license for it. I contacted the DMV, they said they only...

Suspended License [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had my license suspended about a year ago for failure to appear in court. I pleaded not guilty to a speeding ticket and missed the court date (out of country), then rescheduled it and missed it again. It’s been over a year now... does anyone know how do I get my license back? Any advice...

View more questions Search