Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Testedeveryweek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Are their any pain medications that actually work that are non-narcotic
    Two steel hips, 3 slipped disk, 1 disintergrated in my neck. Most of the time I get by but sudden weather changes and days when I can't walk or have to ride long distances really hurt.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 04:35 AM
    According to a doctor I once worked with, no. There are things that can help pain though. I know of one. PM (private Message) me and I will tell you about it.
    Simone
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Try Hylaronic acid. It helps lubricate your joints as well as decrease inflammation and alleviates a good bit of pain.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Hello tested:

Marijuana works pretty good.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection and Pain after Crown work [ 4 Answers ]

I had root canal last month and had permanent crown done on my tooth#12 four days ago . Two days later I started having intense pain around that area and after a day the pain focus on tooth #10. I went to dentist office today and he said tooth #10 needs root canal as weel. I have never had pain in...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

How do extended release medications work [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly how does extended release medications work? Example you take 20mg oxycontin how much of the medicine is released from the time you take it over the course of 6-12 hours, please be very specific and if you know where on the net you can find an understandable conversion chart for any kind of...

Pain after crown work [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a crown put in and I am having pain deep inside the tooth. Does anyone have an answer to what this might be?

View more questions Search