Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 28, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Pre-Pharmacy Major
    I'm a senior in high school and I'm going to college next year to major in pre-pharmacy. Does anyone have any personal experiences about this or being an actual pharmacist? I just want to know as much as I can.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Wow, this is a very broad question!! You need your maths as well as your sciences, just to start.

Here is an EXCELLENT website you should check out. If it doesn't answer your questions, please let me know.

Becoming a Pharmacist
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 28, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Thank you so much! That is a great website! I'm so excited! I'm accepted and starting next year in the fall. I really think that I would love this career. I love people and I can handle the responsibility. It'll be hard but I really want this, so I can get through it. Finally out of high school and into college!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HIPAA Violation in Pharmacy [ 5 Answers ]

I was at Target yesterday and inquired why one of my prescriptions was not filled. The technician said one second and went to talk to the pharmacist. She was speaking from the back of the pharmacy and said Mr. Bowman I see where this presription (the actual name) and this prescription (actual...

HIPAA pharmacy label [ 5 Answers ]

I picked up my perscription yesterday and my information was correct on the box, however, the tube inside the box had someone else's 411. I took it back to the pharmacy and asked (very nicely) for my money and Rx back. I was dismissed and told it WAS the right Rx but it just had someone else's...

Can I trust in a chinese pharmacy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have vitiligo and I was using Benoquin, but I cannot find more Benoquin, so I decide buy Menobenzone to a chinese Pharmacy, and I just need know if somebody of you know this pharmacy: Welcome to QIHE Pharma... Thanks in advance...

HIPPA in a pharmacy [ 21 Answers ]

I had my pharmacy disclose my prescription information to my supervisor. What is the statue of limitations to file a claim against the pharmacy and my former employer? The violation occurred in 9-06.

View more questions Search