Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmeyer6866 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Drug Test
    Tramadol is missing from my workplace. I did not take it. My employer said you can not take a drug test on this medicine. I offered to pay my own drug test to prove I was the one not taking it. Then they told me it can be found in your system and request for me to take the drug test anyway on there expence. Is it you can find it or they lying to me hoping I was the one who took it and was trying to scare me into quiting.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 30, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Well, it doesn't matter if they hope you are the one who was taking it, but if you did not take the drug, then you should have nothing to worry about. If you did not take it, it will not show up in your drug test results.
    pwincess katie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmeyer6866
    Tramadol is missing from my workplace. I did not take it. My employer said you can not take a drug test on this medicine. I offered to pay my own drug test to prove I was the one not taking it. Then they told me it can be found in your system and request for me to take the drug test anyways on there expence. Is it you can find it or they lieing to me hoping I was the one who took it and was trying to scare me into quiting.
    Well my mum is a recovering user and she gets tested on evry thing up to alcohol (including tramodol) so I think that you can yes however I'm british so...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on lortab for a long time. I had to take a drug test at work this past week due to a narcotic missing. I have a current presicription, and it came back positive. What well happen to me, if I have the current prescription

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Drug test. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am wondering if someone can answer me this question: I am going for an interview at a gym called Bally Total Fitness. If I get this job will I def need a drug test? I know every place is different but do they usually always test you at gyms and stuff? The last time I smoke...

Drug test [ 34 Answers ]

Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to post but here it goes, My fiancé has smoked weed for years a couple times a week, now he is looking for a new job so he quit smoking about 2 weeks ago because most jobs require a drug test. Well he went to an interview yesterday and when he got home...

Drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I was given a prescription for Histussin HC cough syrup for a cold and am taking it 2 tsp. twice a day. It has hydrocodone in it. Do I tell them and bring in a copy of the prescripton? Will it be all right , since this has been prescribed by my doctor?

View more questions Search