Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FenrirKnight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 07:19 PM
    My neighbor. Yes/no? Why?
    I'm an 18 year old guy. I haven't dated anyone before. I'm neighbors with a 17 year old girl who is 18 in just a few months. I have been her neighbor for 6 years. We're also in the same car together every morning going to school, have 2 classes with her, and two days of the week in the same after school activity for 2 hours each day. I would like to ask her out. But I don't know if she is dating anyone. Should I ask her? How should I approach this? Is it to late? What should I do?:confused:

:D But we have gone on a cruise together with both our families. On which we were almost always together.:D I guess I would saw were close but not really close (such as hugs or friendly kiss on the cheek(being serious).)

I would guess I am more passive and don't like to do any thing with stress usually. Things I don't want to get notice usually get noticed right when I say it. And things I want to get noticed are 50-50.

If you would like more info on the situation just leave a message of what kind and I'll try and get it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 07:32 PM
    If you are with her a lot you probably would have noticed if she was seeing anybody by now.
    Some guys, when they are not sure, will make a comment in a conversation like "well what does your boyfriend think of......?" or something to that effect and notice the girls reaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pushy neighbor [ 7 Answers ]

I need advice on how to deal with our pushy neighbor. I basically like him and adore his wife but would like ideas on how to deal with his behavior better. Our neighbor is the type that started asking for favors at the start before he ever lived here while building his house across the street. He...

Crazy neighbor [ 33 Answers ]

I have lived in my house for 14 years, quietly with my husband, no kids. About 5 years ago a new neighbor moved in. We tried to be nice at first, but then heard them talking about us, so we kept our distance. Now the teenage girl is accusing me of watching her through my windows, and of being...

Neighbor problems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so let me start from the beginning... So a family friend moved in downstairs about two weeks ago. He didn't have any money but he drives.. So I paid for his gas and he takes me to work and always says he'll pay me back. He borrows money for other things that he doesn't even tell me the...

Anoying neighbor [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a condo about 3 weeks ago and the neighbor upstairs keeps calling me and dropping by unannounced. In fact she rang my doorbell at 4:00 this morning. I get up very early and work about 10 hours a day - how can I stop her from bothering me?

Harassing Neighbor [ 12 Answers ]

We moved into our house 7 months ago and our neighbor has called several times to complain about various things. The latest phone call was in regards to my husband smoking a brisket for MY birthday party! She claims that the smoke hovers in her back yard and she and her husband are not able to...

View more questions Search