Ask
    Carmel Cat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Grants for convicted felons
    Would like to know any info on any grants for convicted federal felons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Are you asking about a grant for a business or for going to school? What makes you think that someone being a convicted felon would be a problem in obtaining a grant? If you do know of a situation where it would be a problem, then that would help people in answering your question.

I have never heard where it was a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for convicted felons [ 21 Answers ]

I'm interested to know if convicted felons can apply for some financial aid of any sort.. are there specifically any scholarships for felons to apply? Thanks

Grants for convicted felons [ 69 Answers ]

I want to know if there are any grants for convicted felons ?:)

Availability of passport for convicted felons [ 29 Answers ]

My fiancée and I are planning out our honeymoon, but recent media articles have put a damper on these plans. We've read that in January 2007, all American citizens traveling throughout the Caribbean, and Mexico must be in possession of a U.S. passport. This even applies to simple border crossings....

Gov grants for convicted felons [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where and how I get started, to apply for a grant that helps felons start there own bossiness. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you

Convicted Felons and travel [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon travel to the Caribbean? If so, is a passport required or will a certified birth certificate do?

View more questions Search