Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheddafry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Want job at BANK, my record is expunged, but can I be bonded?
    Pety Theft, it was expunged, but Bank of American requires all employees to be bonded. Is this possible?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Of course, bonding is a matter of risk, and premium that has to be paid.
    It may be the cost to bond someone with a record may be higher than the bank is willing to pay. But if the record is explunged, it should not show up for the background check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arrests that had been expunged from FBI [ 9 Answers ]

Hello and good afternoon. Back in NY in 1996 I was charged with a class b misdemeanor but pled guilty to a non-criminal offense, known as a 'violation"(not a fingerprintable offense) in NY state. I paid a $50 fine, received a conditional discharge, and my criminal records were sealed as per 160.55...

Want job at BANK, my record is expunged, but can I be bonded? [ 2 Answers ]

Pety Theft, it was expunged, but Bank of American requires all employees to be bonded. Is this possible?

Garnishment, supposedly no bank accounts or job [ 1 Answers ]

I won a small claims case but have only received $50 in almost 4 months. I know people say it's hard to collect but I have a $1,600 flooring bill I'm trying to pay off. I've got a 5-month-old and I can't afford to shrug my shoulders and write this off. The debtor claims to not have any bank...

Expunged felony [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to disclose a felony that occurred 22 years ago (Felony DUI) and was expunged 6 months ago for a license in the banking or Insurance industry?

Job hunting with less than perfect record [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an agency or any support system for people who loose their employment due to a positive drug test ? I'm trying to find help on how to gain employment once again after 1 mistake?

View more questions Search