Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juhvelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Car insurance without US license
    I am moving to California and would like to get an insurance for my sts-v cad? I don't have a US license yet, only european. I would like to get an insurance but don't know where to find a policy with european/international licence.

Thanks!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 7, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Have you tried calling customer service at any of the major insurance companies to ask whether they would sell you a policy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car accident againts a driver who has no license and uninsured. [ 3 Answers ]

I got in a car accident against a driver who has no license and uninsured. The accident happened when I ran a yellow in an intersection and I got hit on my right my car. Five months later I got a call from my insurance company that just told me that I can't win the case anymore for the fact that...

Teen, 16, hit a parked car/no license [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend, 16, who I'd do anything for, went to get some food one day but hit a parked car as he was pulling in to park. The car he hit was a brand new toyota tocoma, which the guy bought last week. He was an off duty cop! My best friend was a total mess, crying and panicking because it was a...

15 year old totals car.no license [ 10 Answers ]

My brilliant daughter, 15, no license totaled her boyfriends car. Of course we are going to have to pay for his car which is over $10k. I am just wondering how the insurance company will handle this? Will we have to pay it back in one lump sum? I sure do not have $10k laying around! Oh and she hit...

Car insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm with GEICO. When I ask for a quote from Allstate or state farm I ran into a series of agents. Each with different quotes. Each agency Had different premiums for the same coverage. How does this system of Insurance agents work. With GEICO I did not have any agent

Auto Collision with no license or insurance [ 10 Answers ]

I have not had a license or insurance for many years. I was suspended in my late teens, and to stay out of trouble just don't drive while paying off the fines I racked up. I do own a car that my girlfriend likes to drive, a 99 Cadillac STS, and often drive it around the block to shuffle...

View more questions Search