Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ipath62 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Does a bench warrant expire?
    Does a bench warrant expire for misd. Charges? Also will it come up in another state if stopped if it's a misd. Charge?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Bench warrants don't expire, but whether it will show up in another state depends on the states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fly with a bench warrant? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, So I have a bench warrant because the letter I got for a court date was misprinted and differed from what the actual court date was, no big deal, but I need to fly this Sunday and will not be able to clear it before than. The original charge was a misdemeanor, and I am not flying from the same...

Can I fly with a bench warrant [ 10 Answers ]

I am on vacation right now and I just found out I have a bench warrant issued for a misd. Charge. Will I be arrested at the airport when I come back? Please someone help me

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Can I fly back to the US With A Bench Warrant- [ 4 Answers ]

I used to visit US once a year, for vacations. I live in spain. Last time I went to the US was in 1995 and I havenīt come back since, in that time a got arrested for DUI in Florida sometime before coming back. I got a court date but I didinīt show. Iīm sure there is a bench warrant for me for not...

Bench Warrant Statute of Limitations (CA) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone: This is my first post to this site. My close friend has a criminal past and has been in jail many times for various things. He is a former drug addict and has been clean and crime-less for over 5 years. Recently, he received a moving violation ticket in Yolo County. Through...

View more questions Search