Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOSERD Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Resisting arrest
    My question is I was charged with resisting arrest I didn't elude or run from the police all I was doing was moving when officer was tightening the handcuffs and was trying to let the officer know that cuffs were were to tight on my wrist,another reason why I was moving was due to my medication that I have been on for some quite time now,that is why I was charged with resisting arrest.please reply.thank you:D
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 12, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Any kind of movement can be interpreted as resisting. Have proof of your medical condition handy when facing the judge. It's also going to be important about the charge you are facing for being arrested in the first place.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resisting arrest [ 4 Answers ]

Is resisting arrest a felony

When are they going to arrest her? [ 17 Answers ]

So my mother-in-law owns her own realty business and had this secretary who has embezzled two hundred thousand dollars. They received the final amount a couple of months ago. Now it's been a year since this whole investigation and DA had started all this and yet this woman is still working for a...

Disclosing arrest [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for citizenship on April 11 2007,since then I have already got fingerprinted but I just received a letter from immigration department that fbi backgrond check has revealed that I have a arrest record and they have asked me to bring the police report and court disposition how case was...

Shoplifting no arrest [ 1 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting in Florida (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest. They told me that they will go for a Trespassing notice and if I found again in the store, I will be arrested... let me know, will police get...

False Arrest [ 8 Answers ]

I was falsly arrested in Texas for a felony crime, does anybody know a lawyer that will handle the case and sue the county for false arrest?

View more questions Search