Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcorley8409 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Will Tennessee come get me on misdamenor probation violation?
    I am in Wisconsin I haven't got in any trouble up here. I got a dui in tn and I did jail time got out and they put me on probation.. I came up here for my child's birth... I never went back.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorley8409 View Post
    will tennessee come get me on misdamenor probation violation?
    Hello jc:

Maybe.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Tennessee extradite on violation of felony probation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have served 3 years 4 months of a 4 year sentence. I received a travel permit to Alabama when my dad died and did not return to Tennessee. Will they come get me? I am almost 700 miles away from where I am on probation.

Misdemeanor violation of probation Tennessee [ 4 Answers ]

Got a question. In Feb. 2009, I got arrested for selling bootleg DVD movies. I was initially charged with criminal simulation. This is my first offense. When I got the court, the judge lowered the charge to a misdemeanor, counterfeit logo. I was given 24 hours community service, a $2000 fine, and 1...

Misdamenor while on Felony Probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced to five years and did 6 months boot camp he currently has 2 1/2 years left on his felony probation he has violated it with new misdamenor charges how much time is he looking at and can they pull all his time and make him serve five years?

I am on probation for shoplifting in Tennessee and I have violated probation.What will [ 2 Answers ]

I was placed on a one year probation in Nov. for shoplifting at walmart back in July.Afew days ago I was stopped in a grocerey store and had conciled items but I had not went through the check out yet.The LP officer filed a summons on me. I have several health issues and tried to kill myself...

How much time do you serve on 4 years probation on a violation in Tennessee [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is on 4 years probation for a felony drug charge. He recently got arrestde on probable cause for being at a house with stolen property. He was arrested on a violation of probation but case is still pending on the probable cause. What are his chances of being reinstated for probation even...

View more questions Search