Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holograham Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 11:39 AM
    In CA how much jail time if violation of parole is alcohol and they work in a bar
    In CA what kind of violation jail time do people on parole with 2 strikes for working in a bar and it says not to be near alcohol?
    What is the jail time for a parole violation for working in a bar??
    In CA how much jail time if violation of parole is alcohol and they work in a bar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2010, 11:48 AM

If you violate parole you are returned to jail for the completion of your sentence.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2010, 03:57 PM

What where you doing working in a bar of all places when your parole specifically states you cannot be around alcohol? You have the prize for breaking parole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

Violation of parole? Time served [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend is in jail right now.charges cultivation of marijuana and a violation of parole. The court offered him timed severed. If he takes it will that mean he will still have to do a violation? Because that's what he's trying not to do...

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

View more questions Search