Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandhyariyaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Parents torture girl after love marriage
    Hi everybody! Parents torture me after love marriage.

I'm saryu and m in love with a guy. Wen my parents found it out they started torturing me, made me do all house work, gave food only once, house arrest, stopped frm college, snatched my phone, and dey started talking bad about me and my sisters husband and every other boy lyk whether I had sex and also took me for virgin test though I was not that type literally harassment to the core. One fine day I managed to escape from home and got register married to my lover without my parents concern. Then I went to my husbands place later my father gave police complaint saying his daughter was kidnapped. They tried to separate us and when to police station my mother broke my mangalsutra since I was major my fathers intention failed. I stopped talking with my parents and started leading a happy lyf and der began my problem with my mother in law. So my husband broughtbme to chennai far awy from everyone. We wer happy and after 2years my parents one day went to my husbands off and he bot my parents to home. They wer k den later dey started to tel things wer I can change n with dem. Nowcmy mother s at my home and ill treating me and my husband. She has stareted to bahave lyk d old one when my husband s not der. Wen my husband asks about all these things she screams at him and brings people around. They are not giving my education certificates nor my passport. I don't know what to do help me! My parents are black mailng that dey ll suicide if I get pregnant.
    arafferty2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandhyariyaz View Post
    Hi everybody! Parents torture me after love marriage.

i m saryu n m in love with a guy. Wen my parents found it out they started torturing me, made me do all house work, gave food only once, house arrest, stopped frm college, snatched my phone, n dey started talking bad abt me n my sisters husband n every other boy lyk whether i had sex and also took me for virgin test though i was not dat type literally harassement to the core. One fine day i managed to escape from home and got register married to my lover without my parents concern. Then i went to my husbands place later my father gave police complaint saying his daughter was kidnapped. They tried to seperate us n wen to police station my mother broke my mangalsutra since i was major my fathers intention failed. I stopped talking with my parents n started leading a happy lyf n der began my problem with my mother in law. So my husband broughtbme to chennai far awy from everyone. We wer happy n after 2years my parents one day went to my husbands off n he bot my parents to home. They wer k den later dey started to tel things wer i can change n with dem. Nowcmy mother s at my home n ill treating me n my husband. She has stareted to bahave lyk d old one wen my husband s not der. Wen my husband asks abt all these things she screams at him n brings people around. They are not giving my education certificates nor my passport. I dont know wht to do help me! My parents are black mailng dat dey ll suicide if i get pregnant.
    God, they are certianly nutters. Go to the police. They are technically stealing from you not to mention the blackmail which is illegal and suicide is illegal too. This is obviously beyond talking. Get advice from a lawyer and see what they can do, you may be able to sue them and get your stuff back. Don't stand for them mis-treating you or your husband, just because they raised you doesn't mean they own you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Depending on where you live, you are lucky your parents did not kill you, many merely kill their daughters for not marry who they say or for disrepect.

If you want your passport or certificates, go to the government and the school and get new copies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl parents for love marriage [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone... my name is vivek.. sometimes love makes you feel happy.. it makes your life miserable when d person with whom you love much is leaving you completely.. m an engineer not settled in life yet.. not settled in the sense not in permanent job yet .some how earning something for daily...

View more questions Search