Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitneyraegan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Parole Violation; Charges dropped/Case dismissed
    I was wondering if I could get some type of advice reference parole violation?

It was a misdemeanor charge; no charges were filed; case was dismissed.

Will parole be violated possibly or not?

Thanks in advance to all who respond!
    Chat9Noir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 10:09 AM

When someone violates adult, felony probation,can a Lawyer be requested during the upcoming hearing?
    & if there are assumed new charges without conclusive prof, can the police & question the individual without representation during the process?Thank you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 01:10 PM

Hello W:

Even if the charges were dropped, a parolee is required to report ALL police contact. If that didn't happen, the parole could be violated.

Hello Chat:

You should start your own thread.

If a person can't afford a lawyer BEFORE he's convicted, he's entitled to one. However, parole happens AFTER someone is convicted and therefore, the parolee is NOT entitled to a lawyer. The police can just about do anything they want.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charges dismissed; do I reveal for employment purposes? [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time using this site and was hoping someone can help me with these questions: 1. At the age of 17, I was charged with three misdemeanor offenses in Texas: - Assault - Driving while license suspension; and - Carrying a Weapon (stick) 2. Two months later,...

Shoplifting charges dropped [ 5 Answers ]

If you're arrested for shoplifting and when you go to court the charges are dropped, do the records still show or come up in the system as you having a criminal record? Will the fingerprints taken still have an affect on getting a job when the court ended up giving a warning instead?

Case dismissed, but still after me! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, below is my story, I am so frustrated and cannot afford to pay for a consultation: I was a resident manager for an apartment building owner. During my time there, I had a resident who wrote a petition against the Owner for some things the resident claimed I did that was "wrong". To make a...

Can property damage charges be dismissed if landlord tries overcharging you? [ 2 Answers ]

I received a bill from an apartment complex I used to live in for $910.74 for carpet damages caused by a pet. the original bill they sent me stated they were charging $1060.74 against my $150 deposit due to Carpet charges: ($1586.67/60 ms (life of carpet) = 26.44x37 ms of life= $978.28) plus...

View more questions Search