Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Well we do spend two hours each day with each other because we share classes in school. We have worked on projects, and even spoken out side of school. I guess you could consider us friends as we text and speak to each other on facebook. Not sure what you would call that. But ya, I see where you are going here....
    Hmm then maybe she feels she knows you well enough to think you and her ex would get along really well, in which case I don't see it as that weird :),
    Depends on what you make of it though and if you even want to at this point :)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 09:21 PM

Yippeee! I made honors! Hells yea!! I'm celebrating heheheh. Yea I have to work in the a.m but what evs.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 11:03 PM

Congrats Bella! I knew you'd do it! :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2011, 01:53 AM

Nice one Bella :D
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jun 23, 2011, 01:59 AM

Great stuff Bell. Well deserved. :)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2011, 03:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Wow. Looks like we slept together. ;)

SSShhh... there will be a thread on us now. Its our secret.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2011, 03:17 AM
    Congrats bella. Great job. Drinks all around.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 02:00 PM
    Good job Bella.

Knew you would.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Oh I am so fired up. Here I vent. My son still goes to daycare even though I am not working at this point. If I stop sending him then she fills his spot and I am out of a sitter when I return to work. Living where I live she is actually the only one close enough in town. If I don't have her I can't work. So now that school is out all the kids are on a different summer rate which is a lot more money. Not good for me. I was stressing. I simply asked her about a month ago if I brought him less if I could pay less. I wasn't sure of her policy so I simply asked. She agreed instantly and gave me a half rate for half time type thing. Well yesterday I had to bring my son there because I had a funeral to attend. My husband dropped him off with an Avon book and her check for the week. She made a super rude comment on "how nice that I pay but but expect her to spend money in return" That upset me. I didn't expect anything out of her! She gave me Avon books for 2 years. If I didn't want to order I threw it out. Not a big deal. Well we get home and I go in to pick up my son. She was waiting at the door with the Avon book and said that she can't afford make up since one of her parents dropped to a part time rate. What? Oh my god I was so mad. Then she continued on how broke she is and when she packed for her trip to Nashville she realized again she has enough make up. She was so rude. Just throw the dam book away then!! The point is how she said she was broke because of me going part time. But when I talked about it with her she clearly stated it was not a big deal and she was not losing a cent since she took on a new kid and the other kids are now at a full time summer rate. Why be so nice to me and work with me on this then the weekend before he starts a part time rate she is so rude. I want to say something to her but I know once I do I could be out a sitter. What the heck is wrong with some people!
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2011, 08:15 AM

Seems like this thread has stalled. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been gone the last month, first traveling with John on a business trip and then to a wedding of one of my oldest and best friends. We were born on the same day at the same hospital, and have been friends since we were 2 years old. We always pretended we were brother and sister since we were both only children - and often called each other "twin". So, I start my new job today. I'm excited and nervous, but ready to get back to work. Hope you all are doing okay. :)
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2011, 08:40 AM

I'm okay here, just started on the accounting courses last Saturday. Well, so far so good, I just need to read a couple of chapters for the next lesson.

Today's course was a bit confusing though. I'll have to re-read everything again =/
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2011, 08:51 AM

Good for you. Those early lessons are important to understand as you will keep building on them during your future courses. As you know, I'll help you wherever needed. :) What courses are you taking? Is this a regular term of school? For us, it would be summer school which would mean a shorter term and thus faster paced class.
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2011, 08:56 AM

It's the ACCA course as I have probably mentioned before and it's a professional qualification. I think it's similar to university in that you have semesters instead of terms.

I'm taking 3 modules right now, Accountant in Business, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2011, 09:01 AM

I think I need to Google the ACCA course and see what it is about. For some reason, I was thinking you were going to a university for your courses while working. Jumping straight into Management Accounting seems quick. I know how smart you are though, so I have complete faith that you will do well!
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2011, 09:05 AM

Well, that module does not really do into much detail as I heard, it gets into more detail in another module, I think in the 4th or 5th module (the ones I mentioned above are the first 3 modules in order). Those are the 'fundamental' modules and are compulsory. Then, later, there are the optional modules, said professional modules which go into much detail. But those I guess are not for me, not until one or two years :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2011, 09:08 AM

I'm going to take a look and see if I can understand the ACCA course, but now it's time to dig into this new job. Talk to you later. Good luck with those studies!
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks and good luck to you too! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Boo!
    I have been missing in action for a bit. Having family fun I guess.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2011, 10:58 AM

Sunny! I've been wondering how you are doing. Glad to hear you are having family fun.

As for me, my circumstances (re work) have changed now. It looks like we may step up our family plans. I'm excited, but also a little nervous. :o
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 11:11 AM

Okay, now it'll get a little clustered... I got another 'job' (or project) at an insurance company about the claims procedure. It's not very tough right now, and I hope it remains as such so that I get some time here :o

Anyway, hi Sunny and JLo :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search