How to pass a drug court no tolerance test within 24 hours of use.

Asked Feb 13, 2008, 09:35 PM 13 Answers
    I had quit smoking for 13 days, then I smoked bud 3 times and took one o.c. 20mg, I have 24 hours until I take a piss test for drug court. The test is a no-tolerence test. What detox cleansing drink is recommended? Do I have any chance? If you have a smartass answer then don't bother replying.

Last edited by Curlyben; Feb 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
    ISneezeFunny's Avatar
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821

#2

Feb 13, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Sadly, no "detox cleansing" drink works. Especially if you have 24 hours before taking a piss test.

You're going to need a miracle bud.
    Greg Quinn's Avatar
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

#3

Feb 13, 2008, 11:03 PM
    I have a friend who had the same issue for a job. He bought some natural drink from our retro health store (In Edmonton Canada) He drank tons of water and more water. The bottle had instructions. Start Googling your neighbourhood town city for a place that may have what you need. It does exist and it worked for him. I would start drinking the water now though to start. There of course is a chance it may not work, but its always worth a try.
    N0help4u's Avatar
    N0help4u Posts: 19,839, Reputation: 2034

#4

Feb 17, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Now they check for everything. They check to see if your urine is watered down to cover up traces of drugs. They check to make sure you aren't using synthetic urine. They check to make sure it is female or male, child or adult. They check to see if there is any detox herbs.
    Many places even make you let them watch you pee.
    Peripheral Visionary's Avatar
    Peripheral Visionary Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

#5

Feb 22, 2008, 07:53 PM
    My son used a Whizzinator (sp?) and it worked. It was $50 at a head shop.
    N0help4u's Avatar

#6

Feb 24, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Some places check for EVERYTHING
    Some places even make you pee while they watch so they can see you aren't pulling anything over on them.
    tf7426's Avatar
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

#7

Mar 19, 2008, 07:18 AM
    All I can say isdrink LOADS of water and detox drink (even if it doesn't go no more just keep downing it) cranberry juice is good as well.

Taking a bottle of mates piss won't work, because its court and how many people do you think have tried that one?

Hate to say it though but sounds like you're screwed unless you can get one of them whizzinator things someone mentioned in less than a day
    spitvenom's Avatar
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373

#8

Mar 19, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Ready Clean might work. But like No Help said they can probably test for it especially A no tolerance test you better believe they are going to test for masking agents.
    ISneezeFunny's Avatar

#9

Mar 19, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Well I'm assuming drizzydro already took his test...
    dascue's Avatar
    dascue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#10

Jun 7, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Lots of water and take vitamin so it don't look watered down. Also quick flush at health store. Then quit this works best drugs are nothing but trouble

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Will I pass my urine test? [ 3 Answers ]

If I had a few drinks of tequila yesterday and my last drink was at 4 in the morning, and I have a drug test tommarow between the hours of 3 and 6:30 and I go in at 5:30 to take my test. Do you think I would pass if I drank a whole lot of bunches of water?

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

Will I pass the test? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test for hefferson county tomorrow. I have a precription for lortab, but apparently I was not supposed to take them. I took them today... test is tomorrow, is there any way I can pass?:confused: