Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cplanda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 12:34 PM
    What are rolling lates?
    I want to refinance and want to know what are rolling lates? I was 30 days late on my November, December, and January but now I'm caught up on payments. Would this be considered a rolling late?
    Dolson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cplanda
    I want to refinance and want to know what are rolling lates? I was 30 days late on my November, December, and January but now I'm caught up on payments. Would this be considered a rolling late?
    Yes. What it means is that your balance from November "rolled" into December; December "rolled" into January etc. Really means that you were 90 days late on your November bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rolling viens [ 4 Answers ]

I use to have "great veins", the blood donation clinic use to love seeing me come through the doors. The couple of months ago, I needed to have blood work done at my doctor's office. The nurse in the lab had a very difficult time sticking my veins, they kept rolling on her. Since, she was new to...

Rolling 401k to an IRA [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that you can roll a 401k into an IRA with no penalty. I have also heard that you can make a one time penalty free $10,000 withdrawal from an IRA for a first time home buyer. If both of these are true is this a potnetial way to get around the penalty from making the withdrawal...

Rolling the hips [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I waz just wondering if you could tell me how to "roll ur hips" when your trying to do a toetouch! Please help me and expkain it god! I love you 4-ever if you do! Lol!

Rolling Pin ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question that my friends and I have been wondering about. Is there a proper name for the rolling pin. Please let me.

View more questions Search