Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Nov 14, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Is teen sex worth it?
    Come is it worth the waste of young life?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 08:39 AM

Hello dark:

You make assumptions I don't make. Are you saying that once you hit 20 and are no longer a teen, that screwing WON'T waste your life??

Come on, dude. Spell it out. We can talk here.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Dark, why don't you ask your friends who are now pregnant and got kicked out of the house. They could answer your question easily.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...nt-415129.html
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Jan 6, 2010, 10:57 AM

Can you help me, is it normal to to stare at the girl you like breasts? When I look at her I can't help but to stare a her breasts, and I catch myself staring
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark09 View Post
    can you help me, is it normal to to stare at the girl you like breasts? When i look at her i can't help but to stare a her breasts, and i catch myself staring
    Hello again, The:

A young girls charms ARE something a young boy would stare at. It's not something a mature man would stare at, though.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable...

FiancŽ doesn't have sex with me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I guess this is kind of my last resort, I've read loads of things, tried talking about it and now I didn't know what else to do. Im 23 & my fiancé is 30. We've been together nearly 4yrs and have two children. A 2yr old & a 10 month old. When we first met we had sex quite a lot, you know...

Did not have sex after turning me on [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend turned me on.. but did not have sex with me... he was charged as well.. but he just ejaculated.. how do I satisfy

Lack of Sex Drive? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 years. The relationship is very serious and marriage is in the future. However there is one issue that I am searching for come advice or guidance on. We bought a house together and are living together for over one year now. Our sex has always been great...

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

View more questions Search