Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylemcg Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Need a girl translator
    What does it mean when a girl is quiet. When a girl is laying on your stomach on the coach. What does it mean when a girl asks you to dance when she has a boyfriend. This has all happened to me o and last one what does it mean when a girl says so you want to go get some cherrie ends to see who the better kisser is. O and what does it mean when she say I like you but I don't like u?? /
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 3, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Means she's playing with you. Could mean she wants you to play back but I suspect you are providing some stories for her girlfriends to impress them.
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 05:42 AM
    It means nothing when a woman is quiet lol

But from what you have said, she sees you more as a close friend than anything else. Especially the part about "like but dont like". Means she likes you, but isn't interested in being with you.

Sep 6, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Umm yea but I am going out with her hmmmmm
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 02:23 PM
    You need to rephrase your question to it is understandable. You saying you are dating her, yet in your question you say: "what does it mean when a gurl asks u to dance when she has a bf".

Your question doesn't make much sense when your dating the girl lol, can you try to define it more for us so we can help you out better?

Regards
    Sebastien

Sep 6, 2007, 02:26 PM
    That was the only one that just was from before. All the rest are from recently
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
    You sound very young. Be caerful what you start. She likes you and is flirting with you
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 04:37 PM
    She's playing you like a soloist plays an encore at a concert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need advise on getting my girl to have an orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have began to finger my girlfriend she says its amazing but still haven't given her an orgasm yet I don't know how I should fix the situation. Need advise!

Czech translator needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I recently completed a week filming in Prague as part of my university degree with my classmates, but we desperatly need the dialogue spoken in the film translated so we can edit it properly... any suggestions?

View more questions Search