Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbond Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 09:41 AM
    How to be strong after love breakup
    Hi.I am 34 years old divorsed guy.I am having relation with a married lady aged 32years.she is staying with her husband and 2kids.her husband was away from her for almost one year.that time we came close and we had a relation like husband and wife.Both we used to take care of each others immotional,love,physical and daily needs.if some unknown person sees us he difinately would have thought that we are husband wife.but 4 months before her husband came back and now everything has changed.she has changed allot and now often she is avoiding me.she tries to show me that she wants to be loyal to her husband and she wants to keep love and physical relation only with him.its like she has thrown me out of her life suddenly.I cannot live without her and now I cannot get her also.for me always she is my wife.now she is living happily with her husband and I am in dying stage.I need your advice how to go about it
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 10:02 AM

Simple... forget them. Move forward, you shouldn't have been messing around with someone that was married in the first place.

Its always a lose-lose situation. That applies the same whether it's the man OR woman that's married.

Yeah its going to be rough.. it always is. But you set yourself up because with a marriage involved, there wasn't going to be a happy ending.

Find someone that is going to be available next time.

That may be harsh... but sometimes what you need it to see what you did wrong in the first place. And to not repeat that mistake again.

Mar 14, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Hey hey offcourse next time I will not repeat the same mistake.I will runaway from married ladies in fact I am afraid of keeping any type of relation with any girl or lady.that much I feel cheated
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 10:43 AM

No reason to avoid women that aren't married. THere are plenty of divorced, Widowed, separated as well as a few never married women out there. Not all work out, but at least IF it does... they aren't going to have a spouse at home. And you DO have to take that chance like any other person does.

There are no sure things... and there are no risk free relationships. You run the risk of ending up hurt... but that's the price you pay for a chance to find that right partner.

Mar 14, 2011, 11:53 AM
    You are right smoothy.life cannot be without risks.I will keep your advice in mind.thanks allot for your advice.appreciated
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 01:06 PM

Exactly... you aren't going to find that real true love without dating a few toads along the way and getting hurt a few times. It builds character and helps you know when its really right.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 08:35 AM

I'm bored but if anyone has the time to compare the various posts Starbond can't seem to tell the same story twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to survice a breakup. I love my girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I am 51, my exgirlfriend is 49. I have a daughter who is 18, she has no kids. I live 1 hour and 15 minutes from her. I met my girlfriend on Sept 26th 2009. We both agreed it was the perfect date. We got very emotionally close quickly. The physical part came about a month later. I have been...

My girlfriend wanted to breakup th relationship with me, but I'm not ready I love her [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend wanted to breakup the relationship with me, but i m not ready i love her We know each other since 2 years and were in very happy relationship since last 8 months, last month her parents came to know about our relationship, they got very annoyed with this news because her parents...

There was strong love [ 1 Answers ]

In my recent posting I shared that my girlfriend was showing no affection whatsoever and her and I sat down and started to discuss this. We found out that we both loved each other at the same level her affections for me were strong just as mine were for her , we were on the same page. What we...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

True Love or Just strong feeling? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I fell in love with this girl and we were together for 1 year then now that I am at college we have this year apart and we are not together. I want to know if it is true love that I feel for her or just strong feelings. OK every time I see her my day brightens. When she smiles my heart skips...

View more questions Search