Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TriBsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 05:07 AM
    Baked enamel paint
    I enjoy restoring old motor cycles to the point of spray painting. I have used various types of paints over the years: acrylic, acrylic + clear (cob) enamel, enamel + hardener, two pack (mixed). The paint looks great but stonechips can ruin that very quickly. Baked enamel is the next quest for the perfect job. What is the process involved to protect my tinware - primer, topcoat, mix ratios, what temperature to bake, when to bake, time baking. How can I make it as hard as possible to scratch like whitegoods.

Check out some similar questions!

How to clean enamel paint on kitchen cabinets (1950's) [ 1 Answers ]

Need to clean original (1950's) enamel painted on metal kitchen cabinets. Basic dirt; some grease around handles. Don't want to lose what is left of the finish. Not sure what cleaning product(s) to use. Thank you.

Baked pancakes [ 1 Answers ]

In a very old Bero cookbook you did baked pancakes cooked on saucers and then served with jams etc, it was soft and cakey in the middle but crunchy round the outside

Baked Alaska [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make Baked Alaska for Christmas but I want to make small, individual ones for each of my guests. Any good ideas or tips on how to do this?

When a bread is baked [ 1 Answers ]

Why does bread rise when it is baked? How do you think the mass of the bread would compare to the original total mass of the ingredients in the recipe.

Latex enamel used over oil enamel [ 1 Answers ]

What problems happen when a latex paint is applied over a oil based enamel?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.