Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsNewfie Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Where to find info on a Dominion Treadle Sewing Machine
    I just got a Dominion Treadle Sewing Machine in nice old wooden cabinet, and I am trying to find out and kind of info on it that I can.. Please help Thanks
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:47 PM

I don't know about the Dominion brand, but do know that treadle sewing machines are generally quite old.

The only thing I could suggest is to watch e-bay to see if anyone ever sells a manual or advertise in an antique magazine column wanting to buy one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raymond treadle sewing machine [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! This treadle opens with a sliding chain (inside the top part of the cabinet) and pulls up the sewing machine with one smooth movement. This is unlike any other treadle I've seen where you simply open the top and pull up the machine. Is this feature unique to the Raymond Treadle and does this...

Find out what type of antique treadle sewing machine. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique treadle sewing machine with stand, the name has been worn off. The only letter I think I can read are either FAUD or FAL and the last two letters are SS. Can anyone help me please. Thank you.

Old treadle sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone provide any info about a manhattan treadle sewing machine?

Treadle Sewing Machine Value [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 90 year old Treadle Sewing Machine in Mint condition and would like to know the value.

View more questions Search