Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thealteredchick Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 07:13 PM
    Craft booth layout
    I am trying to think of a creative way to display the purses I make. I am usually in a 10' by 10' space at art and craft shows. The purses hang on a grid wall display and I can't think of any really cleaver display that would draw in the customers. Please help, my creative juices are stuck!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jun 29, 2010, 08:19 PM

How about a sign that says "What's your bag?" here's mine!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 12:42 AM
    Hi, thealteredchick!

Do you have your own booth, or is one provided for you, please?

Thanks!

Jun 30, 2010, 07:21 AM
    I have my own booth. It is usually 10, by 10'.I have one table with folding shelves, these set on the table. The other walls are grid walls and I hang my purses on these. It needs an attention getter. I just got 3 lights that clip onto the walls. Then I also have a plastic drawer thing. It is covered on three sidres with a cover that's matches my talblecloth. Then there is my 2 chairs. Thank you for teying to help

Jun 30, 2010, 07:21 AM
    I have my own booth. It is usually 10, by 10'.I have one table with folding shelves, these set on the table. The other walls are grid walls and I hang my purses on these. It needs an attention getter. I just got 3 lights that clip onto the walls. Then I also have a plastic drawer thing. It is covered on three sidres with a cover that's matches my talblecloth. Then there is my 2 chairs. Thank you for teying to help
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2010, 10:55 AM

Can you post a picture of what your booth looked like the last time you used it?:) It would probably be inspiring.

Jun 30, 2010, 12:31 PM

I am barely able to use the computer. Just learning, I was drug into the computer age! I still don't know how to do pictures. You can see my typing stinks. I'm trying and learning something everyday. As soon as my daughtr shows me how, I'll be glad to put them up.

Jun 30, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unluckynut View Post
    How bout a sign that says "What's your bag?" here's mine!
    That's a good one!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jun 30, 2010, 09:55 PM
    Can you put that up high and then hang some purses. Or hang the gift bags that look like purses. That might be a attention getter. I still haven't come up with anything else. I'll let you know if I do! Good luck at the show!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craft Booth [ 20 Answers ]

I'm taking a creative leap and I've signed up for a table at our company's craft sale. Its just a small event for employees only, but I want to stand out above the rest. I will be selling beaded jewelry (lanyards, bracelets, earrrings, necklaces). As a buyer, what would grab your attention so...

Could this be craft? [ 3 Answers ]

Cupid blindness Making and keeping friends is good business; but making and keeping true love is good fortune. Good business and good fortune sanctifies the human soul with robustness. When the dark, fragmented nimbus moves in ferocious unity with the dynamite of...

View more questions Search