Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zarcone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:10 PM
    Is the Presser foot & Walking foot interchangeable between the Adler 67 & Adler 167
    Can one interchange a presser foot & Walking foot from Adler 67 to Adler 167

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot & Ankle Pain [ 2 Answers ]

My husband ( 56 yrs. Old ) fell about 2 yrs. Ago and injured his left foot and ankle he went to the doctors, she gave him a coritsone injection the shot gave him some relief for a little while she also fit him for inserts to put in shoes but they caused him to have more pain. It's 2 yrs. Later and...

Walking on Side of Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son woke up one morning not able to walk on his foot. His foot has curved and is forced to walk on the side of his foot. I took him to an urgent care where they took x rays. No break, no sprain. The side of his foot was bruised and swollen but the pain was on the opposite side in...

6 Foot Rule & Radiators [ 2 Answers ]

Is a wall with an iron steam radiator within 4 inches of the wall considered wall space when determining receptacle distance with the 6 foot rule? I have looked in article 210 of the NEC 2005 and have not been able to determine a definitive answer. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.