Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherylkirby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine
    I have Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine and need a manual. It was recently given to me by a friend who had had the machine for years without using it and didn't know where the manual might be. It was made in Japan and I cannot find a model # or anything on it except the name, address and phone number of where it used be near where I live. Since it been gone for at least 10 years, obviously it does me no good. Can anyone help me?

Thank You,

SherylKirby
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 04:28 PM
    These people are great to help, go to the site and see if you can match up a photo with what yours look like.
    Also you may be able to send them a photo and they can match it up.
    These are great people
    Montgomery Ward and National sewing machine manual copies for sale Brunswick - Damascus Grand - Eldredge - Paveway - Reversew - Stag Electric - Vindex - Windsor

This is another company, I am sure they will be helpful also
    http://www.mastersewusa.com/info_Ward_urr252.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward sewing machine head and I'm trying to learn more about it... the year, the value, etc. The label on the machine says "Precision built for Montgomery Ward Made in Japan." Model # UR 185 B Serial # 55X Volts 110-120 Cycles 25-60 Thanks for any information you can...

Squeaky Montgomery Ward clothes dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Our 16-year-old Montgomery Ward dryer, Signature 2000 model # FFT-7589-80B, has developed a very high-pitched squeak that starts a minute or so after we start it up. I have replaced the felt pad with spacers (between the door and the drum) to no avail. The front panel is a solid panel, and the...

Montgomery Ward riding mower rebuild [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward riding lawn mower with a PTO shaft driven roto-tiller attachment. It is a 16 Twin 656 cc. Model 33420.. I am trying to finding service manual(s) so I can rebuild it. The engine runs but the wiring has been cut spliced and or removed.

Old Montgomery Ward riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to fix this old riding mower that we just acquired and we can't seem to figure out how the mower deck goes on. If anyone can give detailed instructions that would be great.

View more questions Search