Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelinside94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 04:56 PM
    I think I screwed up
    Okay There is this guy and I sat by him in one of my classes last year and we talked constantly, and I was sooo focused on this other guy I liked and kind of didn't notice. Well this guy is perfect he is absolutely the nicest person I have ever met but yet he's the biggest hottest athletic dude. He was jokin around about the guy I was too focused on and told me he used to like me and I never told him I used to like him. I think I messed up and now I think I double messed up because we were having really good text conversations every night and 1 text said " thnx u kno i luv u haha 4 real i really do" then I put I love u 2 but I think I made him think I was jokin. Is there a chance he could still like me I mean its really hard for me to make eye contact because he hot but when we do we give each other kind of "looks" so I don't know pleez help
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Wow.
    Um. Yes. If he REALLY does like you, (like he says he does) then, you shouldn't be so worried about whether he will still want to be with you.
    Go slow,
    Calm down the text and just kind of play "hard to get" but, not too hard.
    Show him he needs to work for you.. and that you don't just say " i love you" too anymore.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2007, 07:38 PM
    I guess he likes you all right.

Now you need him to try harder and make the first move. If he does nothing you should do the first move (which is asked out on a date)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I screwed? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and have already had a first citation. Tonight I got my second and ended up blowing a .02.. which is nothing and extremely annoying. I realize I shouldn't be drinking but everyone realizes that it happens cept I'm the one getting caught. Police entered my friends house without permission...

Am I getting screwed [ 8 Answers ]

I was getting a pay check on the books since the beginning. After a month they starting paying me off the books is that legal. Also they started paying me on the books after a month and a half. My boss said I assure you that your taxes will come on your W-2 form but my of the book checks came...

I screwed up [ 3 Answers ]

Been a bad man, drunk and pushed the wife, spent night in jail, I chose an order of protection against me for a year to get help with my problems instead of jail, Will she ever come back now?

Screwed! [ 16 Answers ]

Hello Righty's: Here's an assessment of how well Bush and his brain screwed things up. And no, this isn't a lefty speaking…. He's a non partisan figure in charge of the Government Accountability Office. He says we're in big trouble. "The US government is on a “burning platform” of...

I Screwed up [ 9 Answers ]

Okay... I got a call from Asset Acceptance... or was it a billl... Anyway I had a sprint bill that I had about 6 months ago and they said they were collecting on a sprint account I -umed it was the one from six months ago. I didn't request validation. I sent them a payment. I received a...

View more questions Search