Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavens-lil-emo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Tips on what colour to dye my hair
    Can someone please help me please I really don't like my brunette hair and I was wondering what colour to do my hair cause I have sort of pale colour to my face and I have light blue eyes and I really want to dye my hair with streaks and I was wondering should I dye my hair black with the tone of colour on my face and if someone could help me I would really be thankful if you could help with some tips
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 17, 2007, 07:40 PM
    If you have pale skin, avoid dyeing your hair black. It can make you look washed out or gothic. When selecting a hair color, try not to go too dark or light. Opt for a golden brown or light brown color, or you can get some dark blonde highlights put onto your hair. These colors will flatter your complexion.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2007, 12:05 AM
    The easiest way is to take a picture of your face and then get multiple hairstyles and replace another person's face with yours to see if you match the hair style
    KayD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 07:33 AM
    If your hair is a brunette colour, leave it. Brunette is beautiful if you know how to work it.Put streaks in your hair instead. But pick a colour that will go with your eyes and your skin colour at the same time. So blue eyes and pale skin? I would go with deep red or black colour for streaks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! Can anyone please help me! I have very fair skin and blonde hair just wondering what colour dress would look best of me! Need to look the best :confused:

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Hair colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a hair question. I have just got my hair coloured chocolate brown after I had highlights that caused serious roots to show. My natural hair colour is a medium mousy brown. I want to get it back to my natural as this colour is too dark? Any thoughts?:(

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

View more questions Search