Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janice20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 09:20 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't use a condom anymore?
    Hey I have know my boyfriend for about 8yrs. Been dating on and off for awhile but kind of regular the last few years. Before he was always very careful about using protection before we even started fooling around he would make sure we had one but now he doesn't he's clean and I'm clean and I know I should just ask him why now he isn't so worried about it but I was just looking for other opions. Thanks
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 09:36 PM

We can guess all day long but he's the only one that really knows.

You mentioned you were on and off before, and now are dating regularly. Maybe he was sleeping around with more than just you before, and now is being exclusive with you?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 10:55 PM

I agree with JC.
    But remember, if you want him to wear a condom, he either puts it on, or tucks it back in.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 11:20 PM

Are you positive he's clean? If you've been on again off again than it's not a guarantee that he's clean.

Are you using another form of birth control? If not, you do know that pregnancy is a very big possibility.

Bottom line, it's your body. If you want him to wear a condom he either does, or he doesn't get sex. The ball is in your court. ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 06:17 AM

You don't KNOW anything... you only THINK it. HIV can have an incubation period that excedes 5 years.

Between Herpes, Aids, HPV... all of which have no cure. You have to consider the treatible ones... and then there is Pregnancy... even with the pill youcan still get knocked up... then how fast is he going to exit stage left?

Like the others said... there is no wedding ring on both your finger and his... Little Johhny doesn't get to go out and play until he puts his raincoat on.
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Mar 23, 2011, 11:14 AM

Make him wear a condom! There is no ands, ifs, or buts on that. It's your health and your future that's in his hands every time you have unprotected sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. But he came into me [ 5 Answers ]

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me 2 times with out pulling out.. can I be pregnant?

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

How to hint my boyfriend to take a condom [ 12 Answers ]

I told him I want to be with him, and he said he felt the same way. But I am not sure he got it.

View more questions Search