Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrhall41 Posts: 123, Reputation: 6

Nov 22, 2007, 06:17 AM
    How long to leave the stuffing out after cooking it?
    Or do I have to refrigerate it while the turkey is getting done and then reheat? It is not stuffed in the turkey, but in a pan and I thoughthat I could leave it out until the turkey was done (5 hours). Would be safe?
    Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Sounds a little dangerous. I am no Expert, But these people are, You Can Talk Turkey to these experts:
    Butterball
    Or Call 1 800 BUTTERBALL. Happy Turkey Day
    They have Advice on about anything having to do with Thanksgiving.
    lrhall41 Posts: 123, Reputation: 6

Nov 22, 2007, 10:00 AM
    I'll try that. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Why aren't you stuffing the bird and then roasting it. The stuffing with sage and rosemary, or many other things, and of course bread, flavours the bird while it is roasting.
    wandererrob Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    why arent you stuffing the bird and then roasting it. The stuffing with sage and rosemary, or many other things, and of course bread, flavours the bird while it is roasting.

And vice versa :) Stuffing from the bird tastes so much better than when cooked separately. In fact we proved this last weekend when we cooked the extra stuffing on it's own. What a difference! Still good mind you, but from the bird... yum!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
    We do both, in the bir and on a pan, on the pan you can get it a little crunchy or toasty, not soft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My long-term girlfriend wants to leave; and she did. I want her back. But how? [ 142 Answers ]

Ill try keeping this short so its easy to understand: My girlfriend and I have been together for 2-3 yrs. We are both 19 yrs old. Everything was nothing short of perfect until the last couple of months. During the "perfect" period, we had healthy relationship problems, arguments, and we would...

Envelopes Stuffing [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any legitimate opportunities to make money stuffing envelopes?

Possible long distance relationship.should I just leave him now? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years told me today he is thinking about moving away. It was quite a shock since just two days ago we talked about our future plans together. We have had a rough relationship and we have just stared on working to make it better and now he wants to move away. He says that in...

How long can I leave a new Labrador puppy home alone [ 14 Answers ]

I'm thinking of getting a Lab pup but I don't want to be cruel by leaving it on its own too much! I currently have exams so would be able to pop back home every 3-4 hours, and then after my exams and then after about 3 weeks, I will be home for a good 2 and a half months. Then I will be starting...

Sausage stuffing [ 1 Answers ]

How long to cook raw sausage bread stuffing outside the turkey for sausage to be done, and what temperature

View more questions Search