Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Are a Jandy Aqualink RS4 and RS8 Main Power Center board (6474-G) interchangeable?
    I have a new Aqualink RS4 Main Power Center PCB and a used RS8 PCB for sale on Ebay and having listed them as a "lot" I'm concerned that the boards might not be interchangeable. Both PCB's are 6474 rev G boards. The new RS4 PCB has an ALRS4 PorS PPD installed and the used RS8 PCB has a ALRS8 P&S PPD in it. When listing these two boards and bezels together I intend to provide the buyer with a PPD removal tool so that the new RS4 PCB can be upgraded to an RS8 with the ALRS8 PPD swapped from the used board. As far as I know... both the new and used PCB's are good but I'm a fish out of water with this stuff (my girlfriend's husband passed away - an electrical contractor in the pool business and left her with a bunch of Aqualink components).

Any input would sure be appreciated. Thanks, Steve

Check out some similar questions!

Burnham Series 2 Gas Boiler is not receiving elec power , but main line has power up [ 0 Answers ]

Burnham Series 2 Gas Boiler is not receiving elec power , but main line has power up to the unit

Are IBM Compatible Computer Power Supplies Interchangeable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my first question. Are they interchangeable? I've got a couple of computers that won't start, and I suspect that it's the power supplies that are the problem. I also have a couple other computers, where I could take the power supplies out of them and try them in the...

Load Center Main Lug or Main Breaker for the Attic [ 5 Answers ]

I have a large attic (on 3rd floor), 38'x28', which is unfinished space. The 2nd floor central air-condition is located there and used to be fed by a 60 feet of 12/3 cable (I changed the cable to 10/3 to reduce the chance of voltage drop) and it's fed by a dual 15A breaker (240v breaker) in the...

New main breaker load center - grounding [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a fuse box that I want to upgrade to a main breaker load center. My house is in the country so I have a pole with the meter and a service disconnect. From the service disconnect it braches to my barn, well pump, and the house. (Following the main into the house) Inside on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.