Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuvalsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 02:25 AM
    Cutting an arc (rounded corner) on plaster board
    Hi,
    How can I cut an arc or a rounded angle on a plaster board ?
    Is there a special tool for the job ?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 04:05 AM

Draw the radius you are trying to achieve and score with a utility knife,otherwise maybe a rotozip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stucco or plaster directly to cement board? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Can I apply stucco or plaster directly to cement board? (ie - without the use of a wire/fiber mesh) If so can I do it in one coat or do I have to use a base then finishing coat? This is in a basement I am finishing. Thank you

Cutting 6" holes in plaster ceiling [ 7 Answers ]

I need to install 9, 6" can lights into a plaster ceiling. Attic acess is very good so I could drill a marking hole from below and actually cut from above to cut down on dust. Any sugestions would be welcome. I do lots of woodwork ,never encountered plater before. I say that to let you know that I...

Horsehair plaster removal - cutting pathway for new wiring. [ 10 Answers ]

The wiring in this house is very old and needs to be upgraded. I don't want to remove all the plaster so I'm considering cutting multiple pathways (say 12 inches above the floor) around each room to run new wiring. Additionally I will cut similar pathways for wall switches and overhead lighting. ...

Sealing a cutting board [ 3 Answers ]

I have bought a wooden cutting board and was wondering what I could use to seal it. Could I use canola oil to seal it ,or is there something better. Thanks. My e-mail addy is [email protected]

View more questions Search