Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmy brenda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 01:29 PM
    How much does it cost to install vinyl siding in New York
    How much does it cost to install vinyl siding per square 10ftx10ft in New York state
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Sep 28, 2009, 06:41 AM

Hard to say. The best advice I can give you is to get a few estimates. Every area is different. There are also other considerations. Will there be exterior insulation?
    Will wrap be installed/ Soffit/fascia? How high up, etc. Those are just a few.
    dhatura Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 08:06 AM

Also the type of siding changes a lot. Different types have different trim details and specs. Just make sure of one thing. Whoever installs it, make sure they use vinyl starter strip and not the aluminum one. If they use the aluminum, it voids the warranty on the siding. Also If possible, try to go with "Brentwood" siding. It's one of the best quality sidings out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vinyl siding instalation? [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever installed vinyl siding?We added a shed dormer on the backof our house and 2 gable dormers on the front which need to be covered.I had estimates and I can't believe that they want almost 9 grand to do that small of an area. Does anyone have any hints or do you know how to start...

Vinyl siding vs hardiplank [ 7 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of vinyl siding vs hardiplank? Thank you,

Installing vinyl siding over cedar siding [ 4 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to install vinyl siding right over top of cedar siding?

Algae on vinyl siding [ 5 Answers ]

I have never regretted putting low maintenance vinyl siding on my house in 1985. Low doesn't mean zero. I am now having problems with algae on the North side. It is the perfect environment, shaded and damp, and the ancient red wood deck doesn't help either. A few years ago I spent a hard day's...

Hardiplank vs vinyl siding which is best [ 2 Answers ]

We are in the process of residing our home after having a car back into it:( . The contractor highly praises hardiplank but the window salesman claims that his vinyl siding is superior. How do you choose? We are open to any and all suggestions.

View more questions Search