Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Full body stain on new shingle siding - best way?
    I want to put a full body stain over some new cedar shingles. What is the best way to do this?
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 04:45 PM

You might could use a power sprayer or a small pump up sprayer depending on the surroundings and the type of stain you are using.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Siding stain runs/drips on north side of house [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a customer that has encountered a stain issue with a new home. The contractor used a reputable semi-transparent stain on rounded, log cabin siding. After a few days we have noticed that the stain has dripped/ran on the bottom edge of the siding but only on the north side of the...

Painting and Prepping exterior cedar shingle siding [ 2 Answers ]

Is there an easy way to take off old peeling paint from exterior cedar shingles and prep them for painting?

How to remove wrong color stain from cedar siding? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased the same brand stain as previous owners but after applying it to 4 boards, can now see it is the wrong color. Have now found right color. How do I get the darker stain back off my cedar siding?

Full body detox [ 1 Answers ]

I am in desperate need for a full body detox please can someone help me I have started juicing green vegies which help, but I need something more, I have heard of warm water with lemon for a week, please please please can someone with some knowledge of the body help me because I feel like crap....

Can you paint cedar shake shingle siding? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you paint cedar shake shingle siding?

View more questions Search