Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jersey Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
    What tube steps look and work best
    I want to put tube steps (not running boards) on my 2006 Toyota Tacoma crew cqb pre-runner, but don't want to spend that kind of money sight unseen. I've pretty well decided on full length black (probaby power coated). I'd like to hear from y'all on which brand looks best, stands up to daily use, is relatively to install, etc.

Thanks,

Jersey
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 24, 2006, 12:28 AM
    Auto Accessories,Car Covers,Tonneau Cover,Car Bra,Floor Mats,Seat Covers and Truck Accessories

Try this.

Personally I don't like tube steps or running boards because I do a lot of off road and they just get tore up.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2006, 05:30 AM
    HI,
    I'm not "crazy" about tube steps either. But, I do like the looks of the Chrome Plated ones. My neighbor has them on his pickup, and they still look new after 6 years!
    My own choice is the "step", spray painted the same color as my pickup, which only covers the width of the door. It's bolted on from underneath the frame, and works for my wife. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My point of view on Joel Osteen's 7 Steps [ 3 Answers ]

Bobbye’s post about paying to hear someone preach was clearly in reference to Joel Osteen, author of “Your Best Life Now, Seven Steps to Living at Your Full Potential.” Osteen’s book rose to number one on the New York Times “Best Sellers” list in December 2004. In as much as Joel Osteen is...

Six Steps of Scientific Method [ 6 Answers ]

What are the six steps of the scientific method?

What are the first steps to get Sole Custody of my daughter [ 5 Answers ]

Im a single parent and have been for the past almost 10 years. My daughter will be 10 this year. Her father has not been around since I was pregnant and have no knowledge of his whereabouts. My daughter has asked to change her last name with no influence of my part. Now I would like to do this for...

Basement Shower Steps [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently putting a shower in my basement. The drain pipe has been roughed in, however, it is under the concrete slab. I know where the pipe is from the blueprints. Now I need to know the steps to follow to expose this pipe and install the drain. Any help you can provide would be great.

View more questions Search