Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simian Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Old license plates
    I have several old license plates and am not sure what to do with them. One of them is a plate that is no longer in use (ie the state switched to different plates) but the other two are still the same as the ones in use. I don't want to just throw them away- is it illegal to sell them at a flea market or on eBay?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 09:35 AM
    As you can see from this link, there are a couple of people selling them on eBay : eBay - license plates, Transportation, Parts Accessories items on eBay.com

However, if I were you I would get in contact with someone who has authority over these things, such as your local Department of Motor Vehicles to be sure that selling them is legal. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Good answer above!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Plates [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to be this way? Maybe I am the only one who can answer this but I would like your insights... Ever since I was little my mother has always chosen guys over her kids espcecially her daughters. For example, I was sexually abuse by her boyfriend, she watched him do it and denied it. Ever...

About license [ 2 Answers ]

I am a handyman and have been doing a little of everything for several years now. I would like to get an electricians license, but at this point in my life I can not afford to work for an electrician at starting wages. Is there any other path that I can take. Can you recommend any literature...

A license? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you need a license to drive a boat in the state of Massachusettes?

Receptacles and face plates [ 6 Answers ]

I was changing the Receptcels and face plates in my kitchen and one of the wires touched the box the on /off switch for the disposal. It has a receptical next to it(one of those combo things) The breaker tripped after that but now I can't get the dish washer or garbage disposal to work. There is no...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search