Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottb0317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Gapco double pane window leaks
    We just bought a house in Tennessee that was built in 1991. The house has the original windows and the name on the frame of the windows is Gapco. I have never heard of this manufacturer of windows. Does anyone know where to buy replacement windows from th is manufacturer?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jul 10, 2007, 06:07 PM
    They are still in business, but I believe they are in production of other things now. Used to be windows and doors. You can look up there gapco name online , they have a website and a 1800#

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious Broken Interior Window Pane [ 21 Answers ]

We have Pella double pane windows - the interior pane is removable. A few nights ago (around 2am), the interior pane in a guest bedroom suddenly exploded/broke into a million pieces. No one was in the room and the entire house was empty. In fact, no one had been in that guestroom for weeks. The...

Double pane window single pane broken [ 2 Answers ]

Our house is about 20 years old. It was built with Gapco double pane windows. A couple of days ago something hit the outside of the double living room window and broke one the outside panes of glass. How do I go about getting the glass replaced? Thanks

Gapco Windows [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for Gapco windows? Are they still available? Or as another company taken them over?

Help! The rear window of my car leaks [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to fix a leaky window seal? The back window in my car leaks almost every time it rains and forms a puddle on the floor.I was wondering if I could use something similar to silicone to fix it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search