Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myevlevo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 07:32 AM
    How do I remove the spout from the base of a 31663 exquist grohe kitchen faucet?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 01:50 PM

Grohe web site does not show that model. Go to this web site and ask. You could call 630 582-7711, the only phone number I could find on web site.

http://www.shopgroheusa.com/cc_contactus.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 20 Answers ]

I'm replacing our kitchen sink. It has a Grohe Lady Lux faucet that I'd like to reuse. Can anyone tell me how to get it out of the sink? From what I can see (the sink is out) there's a horse shoe shaped nut on the bottom but turning it will damage the supply lines coming from the faucet. ...

Grohe kitchen faucet leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Grohe EuroPlus kitchen faucet, nine years old. Water leaks from the base when it is turned on. I contacted Grohe and they sent a new cartridge. I installed it but the leak continues. The owner's manual mentions applying special grease. However, it doesn't say where to apply this...

Grohe Kitchen Faucet fix and removal [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Grohe Kitchen Faucet, I looked online and it looks like a Europlus Dual Spray Pullout Model 33-939. It is leaking under the sink from the Faucet where the cold water line goes into the faucet housing. Does anyone know if I can get inside there from the top? Who ever installed the...

Leaking Grohe Ladylux kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My GROHE ladylux kitchen faucet leaks water under the sink when its off but not on a regular bassis. Does anyone know where this leaks is coming from and how would I fix it? I purchaced the item back in late 2005. I would appreciate any coments TIA STSMAN99

Grohe kitchen faucet flows reduced significantly [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past week have noticed that my Grohe faucet (older model of this http://db.grohecatalog.com/upload/pdf2/32244sp.pdf) is putting out significantly less water (both hot and cold). I am not a plumber but pretty handy. I am thinking it's one of the pressure springs or some filter. Can you...

View more questions Search