Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micbeth4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 11:10 AM
    No audio through my direct TV
    Just 2 nites ago, everything was working fine but last night I am no longer getting any audio from my direct TV.
    When I switch to vcr or dvd I get audio with no problem but back to regular direct TV, then no audio again. Can you help?:

:confused: michael wilson
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 13, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Check the wiring in the back. Your audio wires probably came out.
    jpavalon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Call direct TV and have them send you a new receiver. Odds are you have one of the old H10 units. Directtv just changed their MPEG2 to MPEG4 formatting. Tell them to overnight you a new receiver.
    jpavalon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Call direct TV and have them send you a new receiver. Odds are you have one of the old H10 units. Directtv just changed their MPEG2 to MPEG4 formatting. Tell them to overnight you a new receiver.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jpavalon View Post
    call direct tv and have them send you a new receiver. Odds are you have one of the old H10 units. Directtv just changed their MPEG2 to MPEG4 formatting. Tell them to overnight you a new receiver.
    This post was from 2007. Please look at the years before replying. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct Connecting two servers [ 1 Answers ]

I have two servers, each has two NICs and are using one of the NICs to connect to our LAN. I need to connect the two together directly so a DLT tape backup can be shared by both. I was thinking about using a crossover cable between the unused NICs. My question is about what configuration...

Direct Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I REALLY am glad I found this site... I am currently trying to get as much info on Direct Buy as I can because I had an interview with the company and the guy said he was wanting me to come back for an interview with the owners. I guess my question is (since this is related I did not want to...

Direct Material Variances [ 1 Answers ]

What type would it be if the price and quantity arose if the actual number of lbs of materials used exceeds standards lbs aalowed but actual cost is less than the standard cost? I think that the quantity would be favorable and the price would be unfavorable. Am I correct?

Direct Vent [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a direct vent wall mount furnace. When ever the wind blows the pilot light goes out. Is there anyway to correct this matter? There was nothing in the installation guide nor information from the company that I purchased this from that informed me that this could be a problem. ...

View more questions Search