Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisdab Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Firefox settings don't save
    Hi, I have Firefox 1.5.0.8. My search engine settings and toolbar customizations don't save at all. How do I fix this?

Thanks
    Chris
    chrisdab Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 05:52 PM
    I found the fix for this.
    Toolbar customizations reset on startup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox toolbar settings suddenly aren't "sticking" [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason, starting just yesterday, my toolbar settings are are lost every time I shut it down. I've not added any plugins or changed anything with FF. Weird. Any clues what could cause this? Thanks!

Settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows XP on a Dell 2400. When I open a web page it only fills half of my desktop and I have to click in top righthand corner to enlarge it. Is there a setting which open the page fullscreen immediately?

Security settings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't seem to view pages when I click on pages for shopping or other sites that redirects me to a secure site. Anyone know how to fix the problem? Currently explorer is in 128 encription and all security settings in internet explorer option is selected (SSL, etc) and I can surf the web...

Monitor Settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hey hey! I was just wondering if, using windows XP, there is a way to set my colour scheme to simply black and white? Thank you. :eek:

Display Settings. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem changing my screen area size and colors on my display settings. The current color settings are 16 colors, and the screen size is 640 x 480. I've tried changing them both, and then a screen pops up and says that Windows must restart before the new settings take...

View more questions Search