Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcarolyn44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
    My monitor is black with message, "in save power mode."
    My monitor comes on but then screen goes black. When I press the button on the front there is a message "running in power save mode, press any key or move mouse If I press a key or move the mouse, nothing happens. The screen stays black. What does this mean and can I do anything to fix it? The tower does come on. I hope I have explained this correctly.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Nov 24, 2008, 09:48 PM

Look at the post 2 above yours, and try those steps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"No Signal" on Monitor; PC power on but not booting up [ 5 Answers ]

I have a PC I built about 6 months ago that I've never had any problems with. Now when I turn it on I get "no signal" on my monitor. The problem is not the monitor though... the PC does not give any "beeps" or show signs of booting up... though the lights are on, all components seem to be...

Grammer of "private mode" in court for "LIBERTY" [ 3 Answers ]

What statement do I make in court to start a "private" conversation when my"strawman" name is called out to dispute being a material wittness?

Using fuction "Mode" within a Pivot Table? Or calculating the mode with conditional? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know which number appears most frequently within a table by instructor code. For example, I want to produce a report that searches column A for an instructor code (for example, any instructor code "ba*") and then finds the mode of the corresponding cell in column B. I know I could...

Can't Get Past "Password "Login" Message. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been given a Compac notebook from a friend who hasn't used it in a few years. The problem I have is that I turn it on but I get the "Password Login" message... and of course the password has been long forgotten... I inserted a windows 2000 disk which it appears but still persists...

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search