Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikie w Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
    pavilion 520n keyboard connect ?
    Windows xp pavilion 520n keyboard , When I push the internet "connect" button the screen reads - cannot find :" http://redirect . Paviliondownload . Com/ 2.0/ connect/en_us/index.htmi ? VER =6&url=http://hp-desktop .aol .com " . DNS error server cannot be found . It should go to AOL . I can type it into the address bar and get it OK or use it as a home page but not the connect button . The troubleshooter says the keyboard is OK and working . Can someone tell me why it is blocked and if so how to fix this problem ? When I go to the control , keyboard , I cannot find buttons to check the settings . Any help to fix this or undo what's wrong ? Thanks .
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Nov 20, 2008, 05:16 PM

This might help:
    HP Multimedia Keyboard Drivers - AT Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

HP Pavilion dv4000 [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop is having a occasional problem with the touchpad stop working periodly than it would start working if the area surrounding the touchpad is hit or squeezed. I would like to open it just to check the connections to make sure it's not just a loose connection but don't know how to get into...

HP Pavilion dv5000? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I access or open the Recovery Drive on an HP Pavilion dv5000?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Please help with my hp pavilion a200n cd-rom [ 2 Answers ]

OK... im a big gamer but my mom picked out the computer for my birthday.. it runs the games I like.. rather used to but now my cd-rom is totally *****ed up I got new cd-roms blah blah same thing... I got a new "wire thingy" that runs from the cd rom to the motherboard.. SAME THING.. I also put in...

View more questions Search