Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Hotmail email address locations
    Where on the computer are the hotmail email addresses kept and how can I find them on windows explorer and delete them?
    Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 19, 2008, 11:27 AM
    As Hotmail is WEB based you won't find the addresses on your computer at all.
    They are stored on Microsoft's webmail servers.

Simply log into your hotmail account and remove the contacts from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

List of electrical companies with email id and address [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I need the list of electrical companies with email id and address, based on delhi and andhra pradesh

Need more email address storage [ 3 Answers ]

My email is through Yahoo and I have a limit on how many contacts I can store in my address box, Yahoo will not expand it , how can I get around this? Is it possible with software or do I have to get a server?

Gmail address [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I Have A Problem And I Will Be Gled If You Can Help Me To Resolve It. My Question Is That: If I Can Discover A Name Of A Person Who Use An Gmail Address And I Know About Him Just His Gmail Address? Thank You For Your Answer And Understanding - moved from Tips -

Cannot renew ip address [ 3 Answers ]

My lap top signal is excellent but can not connect to internet tried to plug in lan line could not renew ip address :mad:

Ip from mail address [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Id like to ask about how I can know the ip from the address mail For example if I have this mail... @yahoo.com did I can get the ip of from where I'm connecting Why this Because there is some one he is doing me problemes I think that he is the same person that I know but he is using an...

View more questions Search